Friday, May 27, 2011

Welcome to K-Seven's Blog!!

Hello Kampers, parents and staff of Kanakuk K-Seven!

Welcome to K-Seven's blog! I will regularly be posting updates from kamp so be sure to check back often!

My name is Lauren Nix and I am the Social Media Director at K-Seven. This is a new position for kamp and I am thrilled to take part in pioneering it!



For the duration of the summer I will be using this blog to keep you updated on all things K-7! You can expect pictures, videos, and updates on what the Lord is doing out in Lampe, MO!

This is my 9th summer to be on staff at kamp and I enjoy it just as much as the first! Along with my Social Media job I also work with the Programs team creating a crazy fun, exciting and uplifting atmosphere!

Hosting K-Life with programs director Daniel Cunningham.

I'm excited to experience this summer with you and give you an insiders glimpse into what takes place at K-Seven!! Thanks for journeying with me!

-Lauren Nix
K-Seven Social Media Director